India’s leading digital marketing firm works with clients who go beyond the obvious.
We need a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) expert who think the same way.
Pinstorm has always followed a different course. We started in 2004 when digital advertising wasn’t fashionable. When others came by later and started taking kickbacks from media to place ads, we refused to do that. When others kept selling out to multinationals who focused on billings more than results, we went the other way. When others used off-the-shelf technology, we invested in our own. Small wonder clients see the difference. We’re not bound by what someone at headquarters in US says. We build our own solutions – what works uniquely for our clients: whether it’s an app, a campaign, a new brand name or even a new product idea that we come up with.
We’re now looking to grow our search marketing team.
We’re looking for a SEM executive with at least 2 years’ experience.
(If you don’t have at least 2 years’ experience in SEM, we won’t be able to respond to your application.)
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in managing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- developed campaign strategy, not just campaigns. Meaning that if you are given a brief, you can understand when to suggest Google and why and when to not
- mastery over campaign setup and tools like keywords planner and display planner
- figured out how to get actionable insights from analysis during daily account management
- worked on campaign optimization, keywords analysis, platform analysis, reporting and account audits
- analysed performance through attribution tools, such as Google Analytics
- experience with A/B and other testing protocols
- comfort working with creative, tech and other departments where brains are also present – and you are open to experiments and creativity
- experience in big-budget lead-gen campaigns for brands or for e-commerce
- some SEO knowledge to get that team to help you
- logical reasoning and the ability to present and defend your ideas
- truly challenging campaigns – not the usual run-of-the-mill briefs
- a great work environment – music, fun, laughter and creativity
- a chance to learn from some of the most experienced people in the world in the business, including our founders
- a transparent and fair compensation system