About the Role
Executing digital marketing plans for a set of clients with flawless
quality, diligence and as per schedules. Monitoring the results of the campaigns
and recommending continuous optimisation to internal work groups.
- Serve as a day-to-day point of contact for clients and internal teams
Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct client
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client
- Understanding client goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing
needs including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display
Advertising. Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Co-developing campaign briefs with clients and drive the internal teams to
deliver on the brief.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development.
- Identify growth opportunities for the client’s digital marketing programs.
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices
within digital marketing industry
Client management or entrepreneurial experience of 3 –
5 years in a digital marketing firm / advertising agency with a strong component of
digital. Be hands-on with all digital advertising platforms, keen eye for analytics,
content, creatives and above all engagements. Proactive and self-starter to be able
to spot opportunities and make use of them.
Pinstorm offers equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or political leanings. Due to
recent pandemic situations, we have moved to a near 100% work-from-anywhere
setup with our main office in Mumbai, India. Currently Pinstormers are working
from 9 different cities in India and Nepal serving clients in India, Nepal, Australia,
Gibraltar, Singapore, Russia etc.